I have created a LITERATURE FOLDER
now you are able to submit your literature to this group.
(please make sure the work is substansial and not just trials etc. please.)
Also if you haven't already please read the new group rules in this journal;
NEW RULES [must read]Hello all members.
After my exams I will personally clean up all folders.
Open-Critique is a group to allow members to exchange CONSTRUCTIVE feedback about their artworks.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: (updated)
1) Only artworks where a visible effort has been made will be accepted (touristic snapshots, facebook portraits, drawings done in 5 minutes, and so on will not be accepted).
2) Only with proof of a critique will your work be accepted in this group. (please send a link in the comments section of you submitted work, if this is not present I will ask for it) This means a constructive comment on the work of a fellow members work which has been submitted to this group.
3) Submissions will be unlimited, but please do not flood the inbox, And remember, I will not accept works from members which have not critiqued deviations from this group. (per submission!)
1) Please critique on the artwork
2) Please use nice words, no insults.
3) Point the negative issues
thank you for reading!